Below you will find an ESCHER summary and links for several tools. Each tool described below is developed by organizations separate from ESCHER. For more information on a specific tool, please visit that tool's website via the provided link.
- AIRES - Timing and schedulability analysis tool
- CHARON - Hybrid systems modular specification and design tool
- Giotto - Time-triggered programming environment
- Checkmate - Hybrid systems analysis tool
- TimeWeaver - Embedded systems component modeling and design tool